Yamamoto Kogaku Co., Ltd.(hereinafter referred to as "YAMAMOTO") recognizes the importance and significance of protection for personal information, and complies with such laws and regulations as the Personal Information Protection Law, and when handling personal information YAMAMOTO will comply with our internal policy as follows.
Compliance with Laws and Regulations
YAMAMOTO complies with laws and regulations when handling customer's personal information.
Collecting Personal Information
YAMAMOTO collects personal information to the extent that the purpose of collecting personal information, through mail orders, online shopping, questionnaire, or recruitment activity, is clarified in advance, and by legal and appropriate means.
Using Personal Information
Personal information collected from customer will only be used to the extent to fulfil the purpose clarified in advance, and with strict manner to consider the right of the customer. Personal information collected will only be used when the customer agrees to do so or unless otherwise authorized by any applicable laws or regulations. YAMAMOTO may need to entrust the handling of personal information to outside subcontractors which Yamamoto deems appropriate (hereinafter referred to as "Subcontractors") to better serve customers, and in such occasion, YAMAMOTO will manage and supervise such Subcontractors to properly handle personal information.
Management of Personal Information
YAMAMOTO will keep personal information collected from customer from being disclosed, diverted, falsified, lost, destroyed and etc., and ensure such information to be accumulated and stored under strict control.
Providing Personal Information
YAMAMOTO will not provide any personal information to any third party excluding the following cases.
- When the customer has consented.
- When it is provided in a manner whereby the customer cannot be identified (statistical documents etc.)
- When it is provided in a range necessary to achieve the purpose of use to Subcontractors.
- When its provision to a third party is approved under related laws, principles or guidelines.
- When disclosure or provision is ordered under the law by the judiciary, administrative body, and etc.
Disclosure, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
YAMAMOTO will disclose, correct or delete personal information collected, upon requests from the customer, who can provide proper identification, according to our policy and in accordance with laws and regulations without delay.
Security on website
- YAMAMOTO take necessary and proper measures to operate and manage our own website for the security and safe control purpose, and in order to do so, we operate management and system controlling structure, further out the access restriction on our web server.
- Please be advised that when individuals contact us via YAMAMOTO website, all the information is encrypted and protected by transmission using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol for safety purpose.
YAMAMOTO may from time to time update the information above in accordance to change of laws and regulations or to ensure protection of personal information. YAMAMOTO recommend that you kindly check this page regularly to ensure that you have read the most recent version, as YAMAMOTO will not directly inform you of such revision or change.